Victim Support Lerwick
Welcome to your local Victim Support Service, we’re based in Market House, Lerwick, the third sector hub building, operated by Voluntary Action Shetland.
We work in partnership with a number of agencies, to whom referrals are possible, and accept referrals from all partnership agencies, our service has a support team specialising in:
- Support for people after a crime
- Help with Victim Impact Statements
- Reporting a crime through our Third Party Reporting service
- Information regarding court attendance for victims and witnesses
- IDAA (Independent Domestic Abuse Advocate) service for male victims of domestic abuse
We offer confidential, free support for victims and witnesses of crime and have appointments available to meet with our support team.