Victim Support Scottish Borders
Welcome to your local Victim Support Service, located in Galashiels, which has a support team specialising in:
- Emotional and practical support together with information and advice
- Assistance to arrange home security checks and have a supply of personal safety alarms
- Help to complete Victim Impact Statements for court
- An antisocial behaviour project with excellent working relationships with the antisocial behaviour team at Scottish Borders Council
- Reporting a crime through our Third Party Reporting service
We offer confidential, free support for victims and witnesses of crime, and have appointments available to meet with our support team.