What do you think about our support services?
Tell us what you think of our services at Victim Support Scotland.
We’re inviting anyone who has used any of our services to give us feedback about what went well and where we can improve.
This survey is for anyone aged 18 and over who has used Victim Support Scotland’s support services after a crime. This might have involved talking to somebody from Victim Support Scotland face-to-face, over the telephone, by email or on webchat.
If you have used our Support for Families Bereaved by Crime service, please ask your keyworker about the options available to you to give feedback.
If you require emotional or practical support, you are welcome to call the Victim Support Scotland helpline on 0800 160 1985 (Monday-Friday 9am-8pm).
What does this survey involve?
This 10-15 minute survey that asks questions about how you heard about our services and what you thought of the support that you got from VSS.
- The survey is anonymous and does not require any direct information about your experience of crime.
- The survey is optional – you can choose if you want to take part and which questions you want to answer.
- All individual responses to the survey will be kept confidential.
Other points to note:
- Victim Support Scotland will use the anonymised findings of survey data in reports and publications about our work as well as to develop our services.
- We will store all data from this survey securely in line with the Data Protection Act 2018. Your data rights will not be affected by participating.
Please note: as responses are anonymous we cannot respond to you about what you have said.
However, if you would like give more feedback please contact us at getinvolved @victimsupportsco.org.uk.
How do I take part?
Please complete the survey below.
If you require a paper copy of this survey or would like to complete it over the phone, please contact your local service.
Please contact us at getinvolved @victimsupportsco.org.uk if you would like the survey to be translated into another language or another accessible formats or if you have any questions.
Please make sure that you click SUBMIT at the end of the survey to send us your answers.